Ahh, Harry, I refused to read you and got assigned that first book in a college course on youth lit. It began the addiction. I was a Ron/Hermione fan almost from the moment I started writing fan fiction in this fandom.
As much as I loved Hermione/Ron, I began to have a growing interest in exploring in fan fiction what the book series never would. Well, I actually was convinced Tonks was a lesbian until the books proved otherwise. I’m still convinced she was bisexual. I also developed an interest in telling adventures/background stories and not just romance fiction. I’d like to think my Pot of Harry Potter fiction is reasonably diverse (excluding weird things like Hermione/Harry pairings).
- Nine year old Hermione has stopped believing in magic, but she meets a unique Wizard who gives her a peek into her future....read the story
- Hermione and Ron have something to tell Harry. ...read the story
- A late night study session leads to interesting places. ...read the story
- Ron decides to ride Fred’s toy broomstick....read the story
- A story about the baby Weasley twins getting a hold of flying broom. ...read the story
- Hermione Granger’s life is changed when she discovers an orphaned Centaur....read the story
- Hermione and Ginny share a moment. ...read the story
- Ginny annalyzes Ron's relationship with Hermione....read the story
- Ron and Cho get a chance to talk and feel an unexpected connection. ...read the story
- Viktor drops by for the summer after fifth year. ...read the story
- Harry's first night at home with the Dursleys, from a Petunia perspective....read the story
- Arthur reflects on a son he's lost and Molly comforts him (during OotP). ...read the story
- When Ginny and Hermione spend the weekend with Tonks, secrets get revealed by them all. ...read the story