I got into Star Wars late in life, considering my age. I didn’t really ‘know’ the series until the release of The Phantom Menace. You see when that film was released, I saw the original trilogy (well the original Star Wars) on TV. After getting into the series and seeing the Prequel, the Ewok Movies, and getting a bit into the graphic novels and books (I sort of got bored with the inconsistencies of the universe afterawhile) I started writing fan fiction.
I was pretty much an Anakin/Padme love story fan up until the time Lucas’ horrible script ruined that romance. I still like the original trilogy and the series as a whole, but my fiction quickly branched away from that core romance interest as time passed.
- A story that weaves between the moments unseen in Episode I after Anakin returned from the space battle....read the story
- Shmi tries to hide her mysterious pregnancy from her masters....read the story
- A stream of consciousness piece that reflects upon the moment Vader realizes he has a son and the emotional confusion born of that moment. ...read the story
- Padme's childhood and her rise into politics. ...read the story
- Bail deals with the tragic end to Padme's life....read the story
- During his early involvement in the rebellion, Bail Organa brings Padmè to Alderaan under a false name and his wife fears Leia will figure out who her true mother is and that it will eventually lead to the truth about her father....read the story
- Anakin gets a chance to revisit the planet of the girl he can't forget. ...read the story
- Luke and Leia hear a call through the force to a distant world and enter a quest through the mysterious Realm to save their mother's spirit. ...read the story